Thursday 7 February 2013

Lift and Stairs


My lift and stairs went pretty well I showed it to a few people and try pointed out a few continuity errors for example the lift door opened twice in two different scenes and when the boy was going up the stairs because I cut it from two different angles and he went further back down the stairs than up so I changed both of these scenes, there is only one bit that I think I should changed if I did it again which was when the lift opened I was told the it looks like the boy was coming out of the lift which he wasn't supposed to be. However I think using final cut was fairly easy and getting the hang of editing was easy. I think that the best part of it is when the boy is coming up the stairs and it cuts to the lift coming down for the girl and it cuts to the number of the lift is at

No comments: